ADHD Music Therapy
This ground-breaking product offers a unique experience to the ADHD listener – that of naturally-obtained personal control and self-sustaining calmness. As the listener experiences the ADHD music therapy, feelings of internal connection and synchrony result, fragmented energy is reorganized, and behavior and productivity naturally improve.
Effective for both children and adults.
Uses step-down patterning and sound frequencies within specially designed music to quickly, naturally, and safely stabilize overactive brain wave and body activity.
Supplements one's ability to stay on task, control impulsive behaviors, participate in physically calm activities, and helps the listener to work more effectively with others.
Works cooperatively with other traditional and alternative treatments.
Description of ADHD Music Therapy
The ADHD listener will not typically respond to calm and soothing sounds for an extended period of time, as these sounds may simply not connect with their active minds. Additionally, clinically-directed research has shown that calm music may initially feel adverse, or unfamiliar, to the ADHD listener while they are in the hyperactive state. ADHD Management was created an an ADHD music therapy to uniquely harmonize with this hyperactive state by first meeting the listener on common ground with music that matches the overactive brain patterns. As the listener's brain patterns begin to harmonize with the music, the music becomes a vehicle which can assist them towards a more functional level of activity.
The ADHD Management CD is designed with musical processes that transition listeners into a more effective state. The first three processes happen simultaneously on Track 1 of the CD. The fourth part (Reinforcement which is presented on Track 2) can be offered to the ADHD listener after the transition created by Track 1 has been experienced.
Music Therapy Track 1 (30 Minutes):
1) The Harmonic Resonance process attracts the attention of the ADHD listener by way of presenting frequencies, patterns, tones, and tempos that match and resonate with the frequencies, patterns, tones, and tempos that appear to be present in the distracted mind. As the brain waves and music enmesh and harmonize, the feeling of emotional familiarity is likely to be experienced, and a musical vehicle begins to be created. The magic of this Harmonic Resonance lies in acceptance. As the ADHD listener accepts the ADHD music therapy, a trust to continue in the musical process is created, and a willingness to personally engage ensues.
2) The Stepping Down process involves successive interludes that take place in 2 to 3 minute increments. Each interlude systematically combines a gradual drop in tempo with deliberate harmonic arrangements and progressive pattern changes. The ADHD music therapy purposeful design naturally leads the listener's brain and body towards more stability and calmness.
3) Alpha and theta frequencies are present throughout the musical structure and further fuel the state of calm and alert. As the brain of the ADHD listener entrains with these frequencies, the listener is further empowered towards a focused and productive state. We term this as Convergence. The music, brain, and body all come together to encourage a new state of focus and controlled activity**. Ideally, but unique to every listening experience, the framework for improved behavior and performance has now been constructed, and the listener is prepared to participate in the Reinforcement process.
ADHD Music Track 2 (30 Minutes):
4) The Reinforcement process consists of music and sounds that assist the listener to continue in the established state of calm, focused, and alert. The harmonies, rhythms, pacing, and continued alpha and theta frequencies work to sustain in this new-found state. The listener can look forward to a period of effective activity even after the music has ended. The length of this ADHD music therapy time is individually-determined and unique to every listening experience.
** Here are some observable success indicators that may indicate that the ADHD listener is better connecting with personal control: a more pensive and quiet demeanor, more thoughtful comments, less chatter, creative expression in body movement, more control with hand/eye movement, improved verbal expression.
"There are many other modalities that aren't typically used in traditional medicine that actually have a valid role in helping people to heal. Music is one of those, particularly with the power of entrainment and the Nuphonics wave forms that are involved in this creative work. It has the ability to help the body get the right rhythms and right frequencies going internally that allow the medications to work better when they are not working to their peak efficiency."
- Dr. Brian Turner, MD. Wellness Clinic
"After purchasing your Audio Aid for ADHD tape for my son of 8 years, I simply could not believe what I saw the second time I used it. The first time was no help, he was already well into one of his episodes. When I did as instructed, it worked like a charm."
- D. Roseville